CrossFit Teens at CrossFit Vernon
NOTICE: Our programs have reached their capacity. However; with the addition of class times, and with the possibility of space becoming available, we have started a wait list. Please submit your information through the form below to be added to the wait list.
CrossFit Teens – Forging the Future of Fitness
Our CrossFit Teens program is for ages 13-18 and is a fun way to get your teen active while providing strength and conditioning for their sports and activities. The program combines age-appropriate weightlifting and gymnastics with high intensity training as well as establishing a love of fitness. Proper weightlifting techniques are taught. Under the watchful eye of our Crossfit certified and Olympic Weightlifting certified coaches teens work to enhance strength and power, while also focusing on basic gymnastics to increase agility, mobility and flexibility. CrossFit Teens are required to complete an On Ramp before joining the classes. Contact us for details.
- Ages 13 – 18
- Schedule: Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ 3:30 pm-4:30 pm
Terms for 2017 / 2018:
- Monday, September 11th, 2017 – Friday, December 8th, 2017
- Monday, January 8th, 2018 – Friday, April 6th, 2018
- Monday, April 9th, 2018 – Friday, June 29th, 2018
Next regular term starts September 11th – December 14th
Registration for September, 2017:
Tuesday, August 22nd from 4:30 – 6:30pm at CrossFit Vernon!
Please come into the gym, to fill out paperwork and square away payment,
and meet the coaches.
EXTRA Summer Term for Teens – PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF DAYS:
- FROM: MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND FRIDAY’S
- TO: TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS @ 3:30PM.
- If you’re interested in having your son or daughter register for the Extra
Summer Term, please email email@example.com for registration.
- Runs from July 4 – August 31, 2017
- Members $120 / Non-members $150
Prepaid (For Members)
- prepaid option for members
- prepaid option for non-members